Health & PE teacher and TIC Outdoor Education at Aotea College.
- Follow EDVENTURENZ on WordPress.com
- Mind Lab Finale (Week 32)
- Using social online networks for teaching/professional learning (Week 30)
- Week 29: Legal and ethical contexts in my digital practice- Teachers, students and social media.
- Protected: Week 28: indigenous knowledge and cultural responsiveness
- Protected: Education for environmental sustainability. Week 27
Monthly Archives: September 2015
It was at the end of 2014 when I started a new job that I first heard about the place-responsive approach to education and I have to say, I’m still very much in the process of learning more about it. … Continue reading
This week I have become part of someone’s challenge as part of #CENZ15. Their task was to encourage a colleague/friend to begin blogging and help them to set up their own blog. Well, thanks to my colleague and friend, here I am … Continue reading