Health & PE teacher and TIC Outdoor Education at Aotea College.
- Follow EDVENTURENZ on WordPress.com
- Mind Lab Finale (Week 32)
- Using social online networks for teaching/professional learning (Week 30)
- Week 29: Legal and ethical contexts in my digital practice- Teachers, students and social media.
- Protected: Week 28: indigenous knowledge and cultural responsiveness
- Protected: Education for environmental sustainability. Week 27
Monthly Archives: March 2016
So, how is the purpose of education evident within my learning spaces?* That’s quite the question and I’m not sure I’ll do the whole thing justice here but we’ll give it a go. As a foreword, something that I have tried … Continue reading
Even though developing my leadership philosophy made it to the goal list this year, I didn’t envisage myself reflecting on aspects of it so soon. Leadership is simple but also complex. At this stage I’m still throwing around ideas for the foundations of … Continue reading