Health & PE teacher and TIC Outdoor Education at Aotea College.
- Follow EDVENTURENZ on WordPress.com
- Mind Lab Finale (Week 32)
- Using social online networks for teaching/professional learning (Week 30)
- Week 29: Legal and ethical contexts in my digital practice- Teachers, students and social media.
- Protected: Week 28: indigenous knowledge and cultural responsiveness
- Protected: Education for environmental sustainability. Week 27
Monthly Archives: July 2016
John Dewey stated “We do not learn from experience…we learn from reflecting on experience.” (n.d.). This quote inspired and lead me to implement a digital and collaborative innovation based on reflective thinking and visible learning using the key competencies as … Continue reading
Over the last couple of days and some serious soul searching on the last 3 months (and the next 6) I have come to realise a few things. It’s fair to say that Term 2 has been a challenge. While … Continue reading