Health & PE teacher and TIC Outdoor Education at Aotea College.
- Follow EDVENTURENZ on WordPress.com
- Mind Lab Finale (Week 32)
- Using social online networks for teaching/professional learning (Week 30)
- Week 29: Legal and ethical contexts in my digital practice- Teachers, students and social media.
- Protected: Week 28: indigenous knowledge and cultural responsiveness
- Protected: Education for environmental sustainability. Week 27
Monthly Archives: September 2016
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Community of Practice vs Community…What’s the difference? A community of practice (COP) is more than just having something in common, it’s about “groups of people who share a concern or a passion or about a topic, and who deepen their … Continue reading